- Believe in placing the needs of your condominium community first
- Are dedicated to continuing to learn and share your experiences
- Strive to deliver win-win solutions for your residents and Boards
- Desire to be part of a growing, experienced team
…then apply today to join our team!
Working at Wilson Blanchard
At Wilson Blanchard, we care about our team. We maintain a positive and professional work environment, where every team member feels valued and a part of the WB family. We offer our team members a range of benefits, including:
- Annual Licensing Fees — Fully-paid annual licensing fees for team members who have their general and limited licenses.
- Charity Events — Events that benefit non-profit organizations, including Associa Cares, which helps with disaster relief around the world.
- Paid Professional Development — ACMO courses and selected conference participation to continue developing as a condo manager or administrator.
- Regular Team Events — Annual holiday party, Christmas decorating, and pumpkin carving contests.
- RRSP Matching Program — Incentive program to help team members save for retirement by matching annual RRSP contributions.
- Wellness Reimbursement Program — Program to provide team members with an amount to put towards any wellness initiative of personal or professional benefit.
Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company in Canada for 2020
Wilson Blanchard Management, An Associa® Company, is proud to share that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work® by the Great Place to Work® Institute Canada.
This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about their workplace experience. This is the first year that Associa has applied for and earned the designation in Canada. Associa’s value for their employees, commitment to developing a positive company culture, and pledge to ensure employees are heard and appreciated were reflected in this year’s Great Place to Work® Trust Index™ survey results.
About Great Place to Work®
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Through proprietary assessment tools, advisory services, and certification programs, Great Place to Work® recognizes the Best Workplaces™ across the world in a series of national lists, including those published by Fortune magazine (USA) and The Globe & Mail (Canada).
Great Place to Work® provides the benchmarks, framework, and expertise needed to create, sustain, and recognize outstanding workplace cultures.