September, 2011 – Wilson Blanchard Receives ACMO 2000 Certification
In September, 2011 Wilson Blanchard received the opens in a new windowACMO 2000 certification from the opens in a new windowAssociation of Condominium Managers of Ontario.
What is ACMO 2000? From the ACMO website:
- Certification benefits many stakeholders in the condominium community.
- ACMO 2000 Companies adhere to a series of core operational principles
- In order to receive and maintain certification, management companies put systems into place which makes their operations more efficient
- ACMO 2000 Companies undergo regular audits to ensure the systems they developed to receive certification are still in place
- By working for an ACMO 2000 Certified company, condominium property managers receive additional and enhanced business tools to serve their condominium clients
- Professional service providers to condominiums benefit from standard and transparent procurement systems which enhance the long-term value of the supplier relationships
We are proud of our continuing relationship with ACMO and to serve our condominium communities using the rigorous standards established through the ACMO 2000 process.
In celebration of our 25th year in business, Wilson Blanchard is highlighting our “top 25” – the moments, accomplishments and people that have made WB a success and a great company to work for. This is post #19 in the series.