Is to provide you, as an owner, the assurance your property is maintained to the highest possible level.
Professional Property Management Team
Our property management personnel are thoroughly versed and well experienced in all aspects of building and property maintenance including:
- budgeting and accounting which will automatically track and have the capabilities to provide a total history of expenses incurred on a per unit basis and/or by specific vendor
- physical building maintenance and housekeeping
- energy management
- landscaping and exterior property maintenance
- mechanical maintenance
- reserve investment plans
Each property is evaluated and provided a trained, knowledgeable manager who works directly to facilitate all aspects of management and has the support and resources of the entire WB Team available to them.
Your property manager has responsibility for your property by ensuring that the daily operations of the property are conducted professionally and that the policies of the Board are implemented in all dealings with owners.
Your manager will be selected after a careful review of the needs of the property. We believe in matching the experience of the manager with the needs of the Board and Owners to try and ensure a successful partnership based on trust and designed for long term stability.
Wilson-Blanchard supports and trains our Property Managers and Administrators through the use of advanced intranet site and with an outstanding team of Accounting Administrators who oversee the preparation of statements and maintain financial records.
You will be further protected by our 24-hour answering service to take care of emergency calls from owners, tenants, building staff and superintendents.
- Wilson-Blanchard managers attend all regularly scheduled meetings and any annual/special general meetings as negotiated with the Board of Directors.
- WB managers will provide a specially developed comprehensive and detailed manager's report every month outlining all activities of the property.
- WB managers provide an agenda, minutes, manager's report, financial statements, copies of correspondence, etc., prior to regular Board meetings.
- WB managers will update their report at the meeting and ensure up to date information is available for the meeting.
- Wilson- Blanchard managers inspections of your property are performed regularly and followed up by a written report and recommendations,
- WB managers ensure the building condition is maintained,
- WB managers review all contractors work before authorizing payment,
- WB managers follow-up on all owners requests and reported issues.
- Wilson-Blanchard managers ensure that Notices, newsletters, arrears letters and information packages are issued to keep all owners advised of the operations of the property,
- WB requests, complaints, suggestions or questions from owners, tenants, contractors, purchasers or solicitors are reviewed and expeditiously acted upon.
|Maintenance and Administration
- Wilson-Blanchard has the experience and portfolio size to negotiate beneficial rates for all required insurance policies and arrange insurance appraisal,
- WB can negotiate all preventative maintenance and other service contracts as well as meet and obtain quotations for maintenance and repairs to the property as well as supervise contracted work performed by outside trades and property employees,
- WB will maintain an up-to date register of owners and other corporate records required by the Condominium Act securely
- WB handles all after-hours and weekend emergency calls
|Purchasing and Trade Requirements
- Wilson-Blanchard has the portfolio size to allow us the represent your property credibly,
- WB maintains an arms length relationship with all of our suppliers and contractors acting solely in the best interest of your property,
- WB maintains a recommended vendors list through our intranet site that allows our managers to rate the performance of trades-people and companies,
- WB continues to look for opportunities to allow our clients to benefit from their partnership with a large, established and credible management company.