Each property is evaluated and provided a trained, knowledgeable manager who works directly to facilitate all aspects of management and has the support and resources of the entire WB Team available to them. Your property manager has responsibility for your property by ensuring that the daily operations of the property are conducted professionally and that the policies of the Board are implemented in all dealings with owners.
- Purchasing and Trade
Accurate and timely financial reporting are essential for efficient property operation.
Wilson, Blanchard’s financial department is staffed with skilled professional administrators, supported by the leading industry-related computer software and experienced leadership. Paula Davis, B.Comm, and Jeff Lack, BAcc, CPA, CGA are directly responsible for the supervision of the accounting staff. WB has the resources, experience and integrity to provide financial reporting that you can be confident in.
- Financial Statements
- Unit Tracking
- Financial Services
- Summary of Financial Responsibilities
Effective Condominium Management includes not only managing the corporation but the community as well. Members of Wilson, Blanchard’s team of managers receive regular training and tips on mediation techniques and communication skills. In addition the members of our executive team are available to assist in the difficult conversations that are required from time to time. Our largest asset is our people and the dedication and commitment they bring to enhancing the living experience of the residents in your community.
- Communication tools and expertise
- Fully functional websites and document libraries
- Assistance in planning and holding owners meetings
Professional Condominium Management includes a review of the mechanical and physical needs of the Corporation to ensure proper upkeep that can be avoided with proper maintenance and planning.
- Annual Planning preparation
- Regular review of administrative, mechanical and janitorial plans for the year ahead
- Preventive maintenance plans shared with the Board
- Access to a pool of professional and reliable contractors that are regularly rated by our managers based on service delivery.